Monday, September 24, 2012

Blessing And Curse, Part 1

I've made so much progress in recovering from this and at the same time it has gotten so much worse. For those reading, as much as I feel confident about my position, the last three years have been absolute hell. I can't think straight. I can't breathe sometimes. My head feels like there is a clamp on it.

I fought hard today to add two new links to emhdf.com. There are many typos and grammatical errors because the whole time that I was doing this my body and mind were under heavy negative astral entity attacks. It has been a horrible day.

It all started when I received a shipment of bulk 5HTP this morning. 5HTP is a "mood enhancer" that helps your brain's seratonin flow. I bought this to confront the negative astral entities that are trying everything to make me feel bad in hope of breaking down my soul-mind-body complex in order to someone or something inside of me.

I have been fighting back. But it got ugly today.

I took a heavy dose of 5HTP. Things started somewhat well. Then my head became crowded with entities. These entities have ways of making me extremely ill. I started uncontrollably projectile vomiting. It is the worse induced feeling ever. You just want to die. They wanted to make sure that I didn't digest the 5HTP. They kept it going until I had nothing left in me. After the last extremely, gut-wrenchingly painful dry heave I heard a voice saying, "There's nothing else in him. I think we got it all out."

This has happened to me before. This year, after being extremely dependable for whatever company I have worked for, have lost two jobs. The last one I lost after being made to feel so sick that I wanted to die. I would run to the employee bathroom violently heaving every possible thing inside of me. It got so bad that I didn't want to return to that job. Once the job was gone the sickness stopped.

I don't know how to disconnect from these entities and weapons, but I must persist. This literally is the worst feeling ever.

Sorry to start this blog on a downer. There's still light at the end of the tunnel.

In Love and in Light.

-S.B.


No comments:

Post a Comment