Monday, February 11, 2013

The New Waves Of Attacks Are Far Worse

Good morning. I'm about to fall off of my chair as I type this. Astral invaders into my head have found a new way of doing things. Not only do they deplete me of life force, but now they have found a way into my brain that makes me dizzy and not able to keep my balance.

It got really intense yesterday as I woke up and struggled to prepare to go to church. They are trying to stop the church going.

Today is more of the same.

They are also killing many other astral entities and blaming me for it.

That's all I can write for now.

Post Script - Last night, as usual for the last number of nights, I woke up in the middle of the night, jumping up, struggling to breathe. Their new thing now is that they try to suffocate me in my sleep. It feels like something wrapped tight around my head, neck, and shoulders.

Last night was a bad one. I was told that there were about four or five beings that no longer had their bodies and were desperately trying to kill me off to get mine. They've got a bunch of beings that have a fear of dying who are attacking me now. It's getting really ugly on the astral plane. I'll never give myself up, no matter what.

1 comment:

  1. Calm down, If their real then consider calling them out as just wannabe terrorists. Relax and make fun of them listen to them to hear their human side to it like how they respond be careful in what you put into them they just love to screw with your mind

    ReplyDelete