Thursday, October 4, 2012

An Extremely Sorry Attempt At Breaking Me Down

These clowns are using astral entities to try and artificially induce stress in order to break me down.

Some of the attempts in the past were downright hilarious, things like, "You're gonna get killed if you don't pay your bills on time."

I've never had any enemies and I have never harmed or crossed anyone. For the most part my life has been pretty loving and peaceful.

So the latest annoyance has been pretty severe in seizing the moment. This time I had a neighbor complain about my cats and true to form these entities and the clowns that they work with have convened on me in full force.

My life is "about to end" because of these cat complaints.

It would be hilarious if it weren't so physically uncomfortable. Ah hell, it's still hilarious.

I wonder what will become of these guys in the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment