Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Just Cross Posting To Have On Record


I'm not sure how true it is of what I'm hearing, but someone says that they have a million dollars for me if I do something with them.

Someone else wants to be with person and get their money and other things. They somehow believe that they can slowly kill me off and force themselves onto this person.

For the last three years I've been torn apart and eaten alive by astral entities and I'm now to the point where I barely function.

I'm not certain if I will be dying in the near future. It feels like death already.

Meanwhile my mind, soul, and body is being used somewhere else. Someone far away feels what I feel. My dreams and visions get stolen from me. These sinister people are acting like my mind is something that they own and need to show other people.

Everyone uses my mind to view things. The music I think about they claim is some sort of radio. The list of violations and crimes against me goes on and on.

Some group wants to take my body away from me. My telepathy and other brain communications have been rerouted to somewhere else.

I dont know how much longer I have to live. A damn shame.

In the event of my death: www.emhdf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment