Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I Wonder If Hope For The 5th Density Is Slipping Away From Me


Dark forces have been trying everything imaginable to provoke me into losing my temper and inciting me to violence on the astral plane.

They are tricking people into killing and raping other people on the astral plane.

Astral beings have attacked me so badly that I can't even think straight, which is costing my life dearly. Things have gotten so bad.

The attacks over the last 24 hours have been pretty severe. They have been so severe to me that I have reacted violently on the astral plane..  mentally, emotionally, etc.

Score one for the dark forces.

The whole idea of provoking someone into violence is to weaken one's soul-mind-body complex, to lower their vibrational frequency so that they can be easily harvested.

My whole goal was to raise my vibrational frequency through love, joy, bliss, compassion, forgiveness, etc.

They have attacked my mind, body, soul, and people that I am with so badly that I finally weakened and reacted. I lost my temper. It has been an extremely rough year for me.

After my last actions I am uncertain that I can be a part of the ascension process. I will keep trying, but the more I show love the worse it gets for me. This kinda reminds me of the relationship that I had with Jennifer Stoeck. The more I showed love, the more violent and hateful she became. She is Satanic in the worst way, as I found out later.

This electronic harassment is related to her, I am convinced.

I wont give up. But I am becoming extremely irritable after 7 years of this. There must be light at the end of the tunnel.

But Stoeck related Satanic factions will try to break me down to the death. Just like she tried.

The war of we, the Heavenly vs. Satanic factions is far from over. I must realize this.

I wonder if I still have hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment