Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Frustrating

It's a mind numbing paralysis that I experience. Simple tasks become difficult. Much of the time they dont get done at all.

I feel the pulsating in my head, the sinus popping, all from bodily invaders, from remote viewers to aliens.

I'm frustrated. It took every bit of strength I had this morning to just change the cat litter. They fight against me on everything.

Now I will attempt to work the lunch shift at my job. I expect to receive hell for it.

I drink to try and numb the effects, but they are finding new ways to get to me.

It's hard to live. But I keep going. I dont know long it will be before I lose this job, if I do. But if I have to take 30 jobs before the end of the year I will.

They will continue to experiment and try to find ways to get to me. I dont care. They will never get emotion out of me.

I have to a place of acceptance that a team of chimps will always endevour to destroy my life and that I just have to calmly work with that situation. It is my life. It is what it is.

It sucks though.

In some ways I wish that I had stayed in Los Angeles so that they could do street theatre and that I could really mess with these guys. From B.B. Guns to photography, I would have had some fun. Then emhdf.com would have had a photo gallery that I would have called "The Assclown Gallery" where I would have taken photos of various perps with funny captions.

Anyways I'm having a really hard time in life because of psychotronics. It's amazing that some group of people would devote themselves to destroy the life of an insignificant person like myself.

P.S. - I drunkenly posted some keywords on Facebook like "assassination" and "terrorism" and the said, "Now that I've got your attention, go to www.emhdf.com" I am desperate to generate as much federal attention as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment