Monday, November 19, 2012

Super Tough

My brain and body have been super attacked just because I have been making money.
They want me to fail. The only reason I put a damned PayPal donate button up was to simply survive while they attack my brain.
Job #4 this year was a decent job.
I'm not sure but I think I still have it. I got sent home early because some entity or several entities get into the back of my skull and the top of my spine and makes me shake like a damn idiot.

I was so damn frustrated and sad. I need to make money and they are kicking my ass badly because I'm in a decent situation.

Often now I feel that dying is better. I feel like the living dead anyway.

But I wont with go without leaving a mark.

Feel free to make to make me look insane.

Die Nazi and alien scum, die! I'm not afraid of you. Die!

See you in hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment