Thursday, November 29, 2012

Stranger Than Fiction

I am being astrally murdered today in ways incomprehensible.

My aggressors who have worked so badly at trying to ruin my life are REALLY laying it on after I lost job #4.

For two days I was laying around "brain dead", struggling to get off of the couch. They know that I'm about to get another job.

My head is currently crammed worse than ever with remote viewers, astral projectors, and astral entities all desperately trying to kill me for just living a normal life.

The situation for them must be extremely desperate because I have never felt worse in my life.

I cant get enough oxygen.

It feels like a giant hand violently gripping your skull with another hand violently inside your skull gripping your brain and spine.

I can't comprehend much.

Accompany all that with "over-the-top" screaming into my brain. I get that 24 hours a day. I don't hear much else.

I'm in pain because of this. I'm still going to try to finish this online application for a job regardless. It's because of this potential new job that I"m being attacked worse than ever.

Some of these guys are extremely dumb and have primitive strategies like setting people or entities who are afraid of dying against each other. Ignorant.

 In stranger stories today I heard in my head, "He has his mind in Sam's mind. They're trying to take Sam's body away from him." Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment