Tuesday, January 22, 2013

5HTP, Oxygen, And Other Things Regarding The Battle

As the battle for my mind, body, and soul rages onward to new and ridiculous extremes, one thing becomes more and more clear.

All this is about now is me feeling good vs. me feeling bad.

The sinus pressure, the astral blocking of my mind's seratonin and dopamine flow, the restriction of breathing and oxygen intake, the 24 hour a day ridiculous over-the-top screaming into my mind, the tension building entities, the massive slaughtering of heavenly and beneficial astral beings, and the disgusting humans that are robbing me of every wonderful ethereal thing that has been inside of me, makes it quite clear that they are taking every possible measure to try and break me down and make me into a lower human, prone to evil, prone to possession, prone to having other humans enter me, and other wretched things.

By the way, I hear that the humans robbing me of everything inside of me are particularly in California, Texas, and perhaps the worst thief is in Britain.

This is a war to make me feel bad and break me down.

Last night the attack was incredibly bad. After struggling to get oxygen into my system by pacing around and jumping up and down I suddenly remembered that I had 5HTP, a mood enhancer that promotes seratonin flow.

As soon as I took it I heard the negative aliens and other dark astral beings say things like, "He put that thing in his house (body). I can't use him."

They all started to leave, although one of the main problems now is that beings that are supposed to be allied with me are still tearing me apart. Some have been tricked. Some are just incredibly stupid. This is the darkside's way of being tricky. It's a common method for them.

I must be highly coveted because everything just keeps intensifying. I do feel some danger just because of the type of soul that I am, indigo, also my potentials, my DNA, and more than anything because of my activated conduit, my connection to the Akashic field. People are hijacking that and are willing to kill for it. Having access to the Akashic field and having outsiders know about it puts me in a dangerous position.

I have to continue with 5HTP. I have to be militant about deep breathing. I have to stay well hydrated. I need to experience pleasure again. I have to regain that natural bliss that is my true being that they have worked seven and a half years to try and destroy. They won't do it. It's not a false feeling. It's my core being.

Also I heard in my head that some guy's about to get his ass kicked for bull sh*tting the mafia about me.

No one ever knew who I was when they chose me as a target and they didn't know how to do anything. I'm surprised that they maintained this for so long.

Anyways, I can't worry about that. I need to regain my bliss and focus on my Higher Self.

No comments:

Post a Comment