Friday, January 4, 2013

Yoga Vs. Body Snatching

It just keeps getting stranger for me.

I did two hours of yoga classes while being intensely assaulted by remote viewers and astral entities.

The battle was hell, but I knew that I had to power through it. I shook a lot. Many times I couldn't breathe. I was also being depleted of my energy at some point. They were trying everything.

During a series of intense twists and stretches I could feel massive popping from my head and body. Entities were popping out. They always returned nervously.

Then after an intense session I heard a voice saying, "I'm not going to be able to take his body away from him."

 They still tried everything to stop my yoga workout. At one point I felt vertigo and felt like I was about to pass out.

I heard that someone took a lot of money from someone to get them a body. It won't be mine. They don't know what they're doing. They need a weak person that can either be broken down emotionally or someone who is willing to do excessive harm to others. That will never be me.

Someone in my head referred to certain type of caucasion as "the Lucifer Strain". I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Months ago, my extradimensional friends kept preaching about getting back into yoga and kept talking about stretching out my ham strings. After this yoga session in the continuing battle for my mind and body, I am beginning to understand why.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment