Thursday, January 17, 2013

Lots Of Communication Blockage

I was thinking while I was half asleep about taking a job in an assisted living community when a voice in my head stated, "You would be compensated."

"Huh?", I said.

Apparently, someone has been offering me an opportunity to do something with them and I haven't really heard a word of it until now.

The Klan and their deep-pocketed master have been doing everything imaginable to make me not hear anyone in my brain communications.

This stuff has occurred in dreams too. Someone repeatedly tells me that I can't be with someone or that I can't be with a certain group of people unless I have money. Someone in a dream said I needed to have at least one million dollars to be involved in a group.

 "You can't afford to be a part of this." I hear that statement several times a day.

Whatever. I guess if anyone really wanted to contact me they would bypass these lackeys and email me at emhdf.com@gmail.com or something.

C'est la vie. It could be just another stupid set up to make me look like I'm stalking someone or pursuing a social circle. These clowns set people up often. I hear it in my head all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment