Saturday, January 5, 2013

This Just In...

As per this wonderful article:  http://myscienceacademy.org/2013/01/03/27-science-fictions-that-became-science-facts-in-2012/

A cruder version of my brain hacking situation, also using E.E.G.s. But instead of being more "ethereal" for lack of a better word, this is a headset. My brain is being hacked and being used by losers, while I sit incompetently numb and paralyzed.


Further down in this article was this:

At which point I thought to myself that I would love to play a 3D surround visual video game. A voice then said in my head, "We're already doing that with you."

I had seen such things briefly in dreams, but they are not doing it with me. They are just using my brain without me being a part of my own experience, while scum from other places pay money to use me. Again this is all the more reason to find a way to disconnect all of this human garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment