Friday, January 25, 2013

Annoyed

For seven and a half years my mind aggressors have been doing variations of the same damn thing over and over again.

They have all been trained by someone who has the mind of a six year old and some nickel and dime street corner hustler.

There's nothing intel about them.

I'm so sick of hearing that some ultimate dream girl is coming to be with me or that I'm on the verge of receiving some large amount of money. They must be complete idiots to keep milking this garbage.

The whole point of their incredibly stupid game is to make me believe that something good is about to happen for me in my mind so that I don't do anything with my life in the real world.

Seven and a half years of them repeating this over and over and over again.

It didn't work back at the beginning of this and it sure as hell isn't working now.

What a bunch of jackasses. They are nothing more than common thug, small time street corner hustlers with stolen equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment