Friday, January 18, 2013

Not Good On The Job Hunt

For the 4th time in a row I have had great job interviews where I was on the verge of being hired only to never hear from the establishment ever again. Something is amiss.

I have a good job record so I wonder if something more sinister is going on.

On the astral side I am being torn apart. I'm being astrally, physically attacked every time I pursue a job. The most recent thing is that I feel some sort of pressure on my head and I spend all day not being able to think.

It's hard to get oxygen to my brain.

Whoever this sinister, rotten group is they are hellbent on me not having a job or a decent income of any kind.

I also heard in my heard some angry piece of crap who has threatened to abduct my nephew.

More when I can think of it..

No comments:

Post a Comment