Monday, December 24, 2012

Being Astrally Murdered

Remote Viewers and astral attacks are super strong tonight. Everything in my head, neck, and spine are unbearable.

This is really going a long way to prove that you can murder someone you don't know with someone who doesn't know me. Strangers murdering strangers. http://www.emhdf.com/perps.html

They are determined to get every ethereal and astral thing valuable to them out of my body while slowly killing me off. (Some refer to this as "my people")

Tonight is hell. Everyone and everything has a different reason for attacking me and none of those reasons are true.

I'm being sleep deprived. My appetite is gone. It even feels uncomfortable to eat.

Something or many things are living inside me, literally tearing me apart from the inside out.

And some being is literally connected to all of my senses and faculties from a remote location. Whatever it is, it feels my pain more than I do. It feels temperature more than I do. I'm virtually numb to everything now.

Some are seriously draining my life force astrally. They say they're doing it for their own "medical reasons."

Someone else referred to me as a "gold mine." People are paying top dollar for this.

I never consented to any of this.

I'm being destroyed in every astral way imaginable and from every direction. I need some serious help.



No comments:

Post a Comment