Monday, December 17, 2012

Mind Stealing Turd In California

There's this turd of a human being in California. This will sound bizarre, but this foul human being is using my mind where he is.

I have various entities that live on the mental plane and they constantly talk to me about things in my life. They will show me images of various people in my life and will flash words and names of people and things relative to my life.

This turd in California is pretending that they are talking to him and I always hear the piece of crap making up stories of how my friends, family, and women I like are relevant to it's life.

He even has someone who changes text in my brain. For instance, I'm a Capitals fan and my extradimensional friends flashed the name "Michal Neuvirth" the Caps' goalie and he tried to change it to BeBe Neuvirth, a Hollywood actress.

This feces is getting people to do things with it by using my mind and from what I understand he's even taking money from people.

I can't disconnect this retard soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment