Friday, December 21, 2012

Some Clown Has Been Going Through My Life Tooth And Nail

There's some idiot who has combed through every aspect of my life. He's got birth records, school records, access to my social media accounts and my former bank account.

I don't know who he's talking to, but he seems to be trying everything imaginable to make me seem inadequate.

I'm generally good with numbers and math in general. I heard in my head recently this guy explaining to someone, "He never got through algebra."

Are you Goddamned serious?!?!?

Someone is putting amazing amounts of time and energy into going through my whole life's history.

To call this pathetic makes it sound way too glorious.

P.S.- I also learned that this guy has pretended to be government to get such information. Between impersonating government and violating my privacy, he's looking at serious federal prison time.

No comments:

Post a Comment