Friday, December 7, 2012

Stranger Than Fiction: An Explanation

Time to explain some of the weirdness in some of my posts.

Ok, let's start from the beginning. On May 27, 2005 I became the target of what seemingly was a hate crime in my mind. I heard voices in my head. (see: http://www.emhdf.com/innervoice.pdf) I was called the n-word a lot for some reason. My life and my family's live's were constantly threatened. There was a constant dialogue in my brain, both manual and automated (I used to play around with the automated voices), going on 24 hours a day. It was driving me nuts.

I wasn't afraid. I was more fascinated by the technology. More so, I was dumbfounded that this technology was being used for such idiocy.

They had me duped a number of times in the beginning because they had this 3 dimensional sound projection machine that made me believe that there was something was going on in the apartments next to mine. I had made an ass of myself several times back then falling for their childish pranks. I knew the L.A.P.D. police chief back then and emailed him. I had called the police on what I thought was a rape and murder up above my place and they responded swiftly with helicopters, cars, ladders, a battering ram, the whole works.

I thought to myself, "I've got these pieces of crap now!" Later  I got a knock at the door. It was an officer. He told me that if I ever call them on a false alarm again I would go to jail. I was devastated, humiliated. I wanted to die. I was certain that the police chief would never look at me the same way again.

That was seven years ago. I never listened to the voices ever again.

The professionals ended up taking their equipment away and the assclown only had a minimal amount of equipment with which to do things to me.

Also there was dream intervention. By the way, I haven't had a private thought or dream to myself in over seven years.

The dreams were originally either Satanic or dreams of my own lynching by guys in white hoods and white robes.

Then other dreams came. These dreams were other humans who were friendly. They just wanted to talk to me, get to know me, or give me advice. Some actually showed me some of the technology involved. Sometimes I would get kissed. Lol!

The racist and Satanic dreams would continue, along with some public humiliation dreams. Sometime the threatening dreams were hilarious. There were guys talking tough to me and threatening to kill me, but someone made them all look like circus clowns while they were doing this.

There were dissenters within the voices in my head too, saying things like, "Pay no attention to him. He's an idiot. We're just trying to find our way out of this one." or giving me advice. Someone even woke me up on time for a business meeting when he was trying to make me oversleep.

There was also one wonderful woman who was giving  me positive affirmations in my sleep while he was trying break me down.

That was all seven years ago.

So anyway, the voices began not to make sense in their terminology. There was all of this talk about "my house" or someone else's "house", for example. It didn't take me long to realize that I wasn't talking to humans.

Just for reference "house" means "body" or "encasing", the housing unit of the soul. I prefer their terminologies. They make more sense.

Also my dreams became different. I started receiving incredible visitations from extraterrestrials, beings of the astral plane, other dimensions, the Agartha network, blue skinned Krishna types, animals, dinosaurs, people of different time periods, and the list goes on. They would tell me to eat fruit, become vegetarian, focus on love, wear and live in bright colors, etc.

It seems that the ELF waves (extremely low frequency waves) from the attack stimulated my pineal gland and opened my 3rd eye chakra wide open and I became multi-dimensional (see: http://www.emhdf.com/pineal.pdf) and all of these different beings started coming to me and said that I could be of assistance to them all.

It was amazing. Suddenly my psychic abilities were amazing. I had Akashic functions. I had channeling functions. I felt like I could do anything. They claim I have the potential to levitate.

It was a fascinating ride for a while. Then it got bad again.

The crackers who initiated this attack upon me decided that my mind should be theirs. "If it weren't for us you wouldn't be this way" I once heard.

They did something horrible on the astral plane. They got someone to kill someone dear to someone with technical know-how and then blamed me for it and got person to link every attribute of my mind for them to use remotely somewhere else.

Then also in order to stay on me they got people to rape and kill on the astral plane and blamed me for everything, so that everyone would attack me while they used every bit of my being that I used to be with people, mainly my third eye and Akashic functions, my Kundalini, and my halo (crown chakra). That horrible astral activity continues. They tell beings that this is what I want to happen and that everyone should be with them and use me remotely.

By the way, there's some sort of viewer that they use to learn everything about everything. That thing is using my mind, my conduit, my Akashic functions.

Sinister people astral project to my body to have parties and solicit sex from others. It's a disgusting violation. It makes me ill.

So now there's this huge battle for my mind. They say it's worth millions. They are willing to kill for my mind. They are using every bit of technology imaginable to steal it from me. Many are sinister, although I'm willing to bet that some might be nice and well intended and believe that I have done something wrong and are screwing me up for sinister forces. That kind of trickery is a constant method of operations for them.

My friends in other dimensions are pleading for me to do things now. They say that this time period is crucial. But these guys who lust for money, women, and power will never give up. I'm the Holy Grail or something.

But the enemies want to segregate me from myself.

My friends attached to my mind. Tell me that this is all about the ascension process. I wish to God that I had my soul-mind-body matrix to myself so that I can get to work on that.

Some of these clowns say that they can do a better job than me using my matrix. But the Universe doesn't lie. If that were true, if they were spiritually evolved enough, they would just have their own.

There must be a way to disconnect every ounce of my being from all of them. That's what I want for Christmas. That's all that I want.

I will add more. I think I just got memory wiped a little.

Ok, I just remembered what I was about to write before my memory got wiped.

Now I don't know about the validity of any of this because I don't know any of these people connected to my brain, nor do I know anyone that they know. I'm just a stranger in all of this. Plus I wasn't there. However, from what I have heard in my head is that there was this woman named Alina. I guess was "with people" or rather a part of the collective that now I'm a part of.

Someone along with his group had Alina enslaved, raped, and eventually killed, so that some guy could have her stuff and thought that these beings would just be with him. They wouldn't come to him. They found me, someone with similar capabilities to Alina.

Then this guy claimed that I "stole Alina's people" and that they had to be brought back to where he was. So it's been hell dealing with him as well.

Now some of these beings don't make any sense when they speak because they try to learn English at that place that Alina once was and because everyone is either a con artist or just flat out full of sh*t these beings get terminology wrong. They hear what people say and see what's in their minds.

For example: "I'm a business man." to them means "I'm not sure what I'm doing here and I'd like to get out of here."

"I'm a rockstar." means "I don't know what I'm doing".

The worst by far is the term, "manager."

They think that "manager" means someone who murders someone and takes their stuff away.

Some guy said that he was Alina's manager.

Again this is all stuff just heard in my head. All I want is to work a damn shift without battling astral entities and I want my whole being back to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment