Monday, December 24, 2012

Just Like Harlan Girard...

..except in this case I had widely publicized on the internet negative things about George Bush, Jr. and Bush family Nazi plots and Nazi connections before this all happened. I jumped on the Bush family on the internet.

Seven years ago, I overheard in my head, "We work for George Bush!"

Now I here a lot of people talking like former girlfriend, Jen Stoeck who came later on, and crack psycho Malien, both of which are also from Texas.

From the contrived classic Nazi formula of 9-11 and the following tactics that would ensue to my personal mind attacks and their connections, of which I may die from, all I've got to say is this: "Very sloppy, Texans. Very sloppy."

See the TV show from the entry before this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment