Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Ten Days Away

In roughly ten days we will have completed the final baktun of the Mayan calendar. The final cycle before the beginning of transition and ascension.

As much as this harassment has been a curse it has also been a blessing, a blessing that I have become multi-dimensional, a true pleasure to meet and unite with so many beautiful and amazing beings.

Nothing could have prepared me for what this attack has made me experience, but it has been amazing and it has given me strong validity in spirituality, love, goodness, and compassion.

It has also validated the path of ascension and the harmonic convergence.

For seven years Satanic, K.K.K, and alien forces have tried every method available to try and break me down to use me in other ways. They have attempted to induce extremes of hate, anger, fear, anxiety, and depression in order to harvest me. That won't ever happen. There's too much at stake. I know the game.

So now I am going to do my best to ignore everything and focus on God, love, joy, bliss, gratitude, compassion, and forgiveness. These are the great tools in our ascension arsenal.

I will force meditation, even though they attack the crap out of me every time that I pray or meditate. They want me to appear "unspiritual", so that they can justify their presence here.

The time has come to not even deal with them. I expect this ten day run won't be easy. They just might pour everything on me out of desperation. They already seem desperate. They try everything.

I'll just ground myself in God.

Now is an exciting time. In the coming year or more, should they choose to stay on me, they will eventually dissolve into nothingness due to the photonic transition.

Viva the 144,000!!!!

In Love and Light!


No comments:

Post a Comment