Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Extreme Battle To Do Something With My Day Rages On

Most people wake up, have their coffee and start their normal life.

Not me.

Some Klansman told all these people that I didn't know how to do anything with my life in order to take my place within a certain mind-linked, dream-linked collective. Then he hired some lackey clown and paid him a ton of money to just delegate to hundreds of ignorant little astral entities that cram my head to prevent me from thinking or moving around to prove that I can't do anything with my life.

I thought job #5 was coming, but it hasn't yet. Now it's a battle for oxygen and simply to get the blood in my brain circulating to simply do the things a normal person would do.

Every damn day is a battle against psychotronic weapons, remote viewers, and especially astral entities inside of the remote viewers.

If worse comes to worse I just simply move in with a family member or friend and go back to school and change professions.

It won't be comfy, but it would be a fresh start.

Still it's annoying as hell. I'm going to try to drink a ton of Yerba Mate to fend them off. Since they are bodily invaders they hate when I pump myself up with caffeine. Even then it's a battle because they try to drain my energy into a Satanic remote viewing parasite attached.

I'll dispose of them somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment