Thursday, December 6, 2012

Job #5 On The Way

One more hurdle left and it looks like I'm going to be hired for the 5th time this year.

My only concern now is the one thing that made me lose the previous four jobs, my bodily invaders.

They have one that makes me projectile vomit whenever I'm in a good working situation or about to get along with a woman. It feels like a concussion.

They have one that gets into my nervous system and makes me shake like a leaf, unable to even pick up things. This happens when I'm about to do something good or important.

They have one that cuts off oxygen and blood circulation to my brain. I can't breathe through my nostrils.

They have one that scrambles my brain so that I can't think and I will sit like a zombie or forget what I was doing.

They have beings that block seratonin flow and dopamine flow. That in combination with blocking my heart center and psychic centers when I about to bond with a woman. This happened at my last job when I met someone special after the shift and they added the projectile vomit being into the mix. That got me fired.

I have had two interviews for this new job and they are already considering me for a future management position as well.

I only have to overcome these bodily invaders that are putting me through astral physical hell to succeed.

I pray that I overcome these satanic klansmen and their peers.

By the way, I keep hearing in my head someone trying to explain away these invasions as diseases, disorders, and alcoholism.

The better question is: Why would someone that I don't know, that has NO relevance to my life have to explain away anything that I am going though?




No comments:

Post a Comment