Monday, December 17, 2012

Worse Astral Attack Yet

Last night I was attacked so badly by astral entities that I could barely remain conscious. My head was crammed to an extreme. I struggled to moved. Without a coat or shoes I forced myself to move outside, stumbling and falling to the floor several times along the way.

I was hoping that the below freezing temperature would get rid of them. Instead the attack was so strong that I just passed out on the floor of the porch, not even feeling the cold. My neighbor found me and woke me up and said that if I needed her that she was there for me.

I struggled to move again to find my way back in the house. All movement was extremely difficult. Coherency was difficult. It was coupled with that extremely sick feeling that some entity gave while I was trying to hold down a job across town. Death feels better than this.

I ended up passing out on the living room floor.

When I woke it was still severe, but not as severe as last night. These astral enemy forces keep saying to me, "You can't do anything with your life." over and over again.

I'm still trying to force myself up to eat something and try to get a job. They are hammering me with everyone and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment