Thursday, December 6, 2012

Time Travelling Fun

Refer to www.emhdf.com/rv-timetravel.html

Some of my aggressors are K.K.K. from 1980's Houston, Texas.

They must have some sort of stolen government equipment or something because attached to my head are U.S. and former Soviet Union psi-spies or whatever battling out the Cold War which ended 20 years ago.

It's annoying as hell when you're just trying to live a normal life.

Some these Klan guys from the 80's have been hilarious. I nearly choked on my beer with laughter when some guy said that I had "Soviet ties" because of having some Russian friends.

In a way their attack reminds me of something like being threatened by Dr. Evil in Austin Powers when he was first thawed out from being cryogenically frozen. They didn't have Google back then. So I'm sure that to themselves they seem intense and intimidating. To me, I just thought, "Something here isn't right." And I just hit up the search engines for research.

No comments:

Post a Comment