Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Satanists Are Winning

The non-stop drive to ruin my life is working.

My sinuses are crammed with enemy astral entities. I can't think. I can't move.

I haven't pursued a new job the way I've needed to. And now I am missing all of the Christmas parties and birthday parties that I've been invited to.

This is highly unusual for a socially popular guy like myself.

The enemy forces are hellbent to make me into something that I am not.

I sit on the couch all day long, my mind numb and blank. I am literally being murdered on the astral plane.

I used to just drink my bodily invaders off of me. But these guys are now just throwing more and more of everyone and everything on me.

I can't even bring myself to answer a phone or call family and friends. That's everything that these guys want.

If I can't do anything else with my life then I am going to give my life away destroying them.

These cowardice punks hide behind the aprons of mommy's technology.

I want them dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment